- The first digital bank in Armenia
- ServicesCorporate bankingLOANSEIB business loans
EIB business loansYou have an excellent opportunity to get a loan on favorable terms financed by the European Investment Bank (EIB) program. The loans may be obtained from the Bank Head Office and any bank branch (except for Erebuni branch).
LENDING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Armenian residents- small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs).
- The outcomes of the analysis of borrower’s financial statements should comply with the Bank requirements.
- Agriculture, fishery industry, forestry,
- Manufacturing industry,
- Supply of electricity, gas and ventilation,
- Water supply – sewage treatment, waste management and recovery,
- Wholesale and retail trade,
- Repair of various types of motors and mobile equipment,
- Transportation and warehouse business,
- Hotel and public catering business,
- Information and communication,
- Professional, scientific and technical activities,
- Administrative and support services,
- Healthcare and social work,
- Other investments complying with the program requirements.
- Loans backed by collateral- AMD 5.000.000 – AMD 1.000.000.000
- Loans without collateral (backed by a surety of at least an individual or a legal entity) - AMD 1.000.000 – AMD 5.000.000
In cash or non-cash manner
From 24 to 90 months
Grace Period of Loan Principal Amount
With consideration of the characteristics of the business in question, the loan may have a grace period for principal repayment.
Nominal annual interest rate
- Movable and immovable property,
- Funds in deposit and current accounts,
- Standardized bullions of gold or gold scrap,
- Treasury bills or other securities.
- Besides, if needed, working capital and finished goods may be accepted as collateral (with consideration of the liquidity of other collateral or Loan- to-Value ratio, loan period, borrower profile, etc.).
- Additional condition – It is mandated to submit personal sureties of founders/real beneficiaries of the business. Besides, the Bank may require sureties of other individuals or legal entities.
Loan-to-Value Acceptable Ratio
- Real property and other fixed assets – up to 70% of the appraised value.
- Treasury bills – up to 95% of nominal value.
- Other securities – up to 70% of the appraised value.
- Standardized bullions of gold and precious metal scrap – up to 95% of the appraised value.
- Monetary funds (deposit and current accounts) – up to 90%.
- Working capital - up to 50% of the appraised value.
- RA resident legal entity, sole proprietor or individual.
- Absence of overdue liabilities (including those linked to issued sureties).
- Absence of loan classifications for the past 12 months, while the total number of overdue days should not exceed 30.
- Fee for review of loan application – 0.
State Duties and Other Expenses
- State duties charged by Armenian competent state bodies – for notarial certification and registration of the collateral agreement.
- Collateral appraisal fee – according to the tariff rates set by the independent appraisal company which cooperates with the Bank.
- Failure to promptly pay the loan principal amount and interest may entail a loan FORECLOSURE as prescribed in the law, while information on your default will be recorded in the Credit Registry (which may prevent you from getting new loans).
- If the collateral value is not sufficient to repay the liabilities arising from a failure to duly fulfill your debt service obligations, the bank will be entitled to recover the debt by selling your other property (if any) (as stipulated in the current legislation).
- In case of failure to duly fulfill your payment obligations (loan principal amount and interest), you will be obliged to PAY PENALTIES at 0.015% for overdue principal amount and 0.1% of overdue interest per day.