- The first digital bank in Armenia
- ServicesCorporate bankingLOANS
- Business LoansProcedures of the loan repayment, interest accrual and payment
Procedures of the loan repayment, interest accrual and payment
- The loan will be repaid according to the schedule under one of the following schemes, whichever you prefer:
- “Annuity” plan (equal monthly payments), including variable portions of the principal amount and accrued interest,
- “Springy” plan (variable monthly payments), including the payment of fixed principal amounts and variable interest.
- Interest will be accrued on the actual loan balance covering the period of loan disbursement till the day before the due date (no interest will be accrued for the due date).
- Interest calculation is based on a 365-day year. If the due date is not a business day, this date will be extended to the next business day.
- Payment can be made in our Head office and all branches (except Erebuni branch).