- The first digital bank in Armenia
- ServicesCorporate bankingPAYMENT CARDSVISA Business
The Bank offers its legal entities and private entrepreneurs Visa Business payment cards of the Visa international payment system, which give the opportunity of card operations both in Armenia and around the world.
- Card accounts are opened and operate in AMD, USD and EURO.
- Visa Business payment card is a convenient tool for managing your company’s expenses and has an opportunity of receiving a credit line*.
- Cards are disbursed and serviced according to the rates of Payment Cards confirmed by the Bank. All the charges set by the Bank rates are done from the Card account in non-acceptance form.
- You can apply for Business payment card to the Head Office or any Branch of the Bank.
* The Bank does not make a public offer for the credit line disbursement, but in case of the Card holder application, the credit line can be granted in accordance with the decision of the authorized body of the Bank on the basis of a mutually signed agreement between the Bank and the Card holder.
When making card payments, you should remember:
- You can shop in trading and service centers with the logo of the given card system displayed thereon;
- While making card payments, before signing the receipt, make sure the amount indicated in the receipt corresponds to the amount of your transaction;
- While making card payments always keep your card fully visible;
- In case you refuse to purchase, request to invalidate (VOID) your payment claim and keep the relevant receipt until the next account statement is issued in order to make sure no charges has been made from your account.
Tips for those travelling abroad:
- Check the expiry date of your card.
- Check your account balance,
- Write down your 16-digit card number and all the phone numbers by which you can contact us in case of loss or theft of your card while abroad;
- Check the necessary information on the bank card payment limits. In case the set limits do not satisfy you, you can ask us to increase them (in order to avoid rejection of the transaction as a result of exceeding the limits).
Note: Keep the card transactions receipts and upon your return reconcile them with the transactions indicated in your account statement.
When executing transactions in foreign currency, you should bear in mind the following:
- Foreign exchange rates may differ which is not our responsibility;
- When executing transactions in the currency other than the card account one in the service centers and ATMs of the member banks of Armenian Card payment system, the bank will apply its exchange rate as of the date of offsetting the transaction by the Armenian Card payment system.
- When executing transactions in service centers and ATMs of other banks as an exchange rate will be applied the one set by the bank as of the date of offsetting the transactions by the Visa payment system.
- Ensure the confidentiality of your PIN-code (it should be kept secret and inaccessible to other people). You bear full responsibility for the transactions executed with your PIN-code. We will not bear any responsibility for illegal and unauthorized use of your payment card as a result of access of third parties to your PIN-code.
- In case your card is lost or stolen immediately contact us by the following phone numbers: (+374 10) 605555; 7777 or Armenian Card Payment system by the number (+374 10) 592222 to provide the password indicated in your application for a payment card. The validity of your card will be suspended immediately after your call.
- The delay in reporting us a lost or stolen card may result in card transactions performed by third parties.
- We will not be responsible for the damage caused to you during the period between losing the card and your informing us about it.
- You will be responsible for all the card transactions executed until the time you notify us on the need to suspend the card because it is lost or stolen.