- The first digital bank in Armenia
- ServicesRetail bankingDEPOSITS
- Children's DepositProvision of Information on Deposit Account
Provision of Information on Deposit Account
- During the tenure of deposit agreement we shall provide you once every 30 days with a relevant deposit account statement.
- Statements shall be in written form delivered to you by post service, except for cases when you have refused in writing, including electronically, to receive account statement via post service preferring to get them electronically or by means of other communication techniques or obtain them in person in the bank premises. The method of delivery of account statements will be documented in the Deposit Agreement.
- For provision of account statement duplicates or other information (account reference) the bank will charge a fee according to the bank tariffs specified in Current Accounts section.