- The first digital bank in Armenia
- ServicesRetail bankingDEPOSITS
- Evoca Online DepositMaximum Amounts of Guaranteed Deposits
Maximum Amounts of Guaranteed Deposits
The deposits guaranteed under RA law will be reimbursed by Deposit Guarantee Fund.
The amounts of guaranteed deposits (of individuals and sole proprietors only) are as follows:
- If you have a deposit with our bank only in Armenian drams, the guaranteed deposit amount is AMD 10 (Ten) million.
- If you have a deposit with our bank only in foreign currency, the guaranteed deposit amount is AMD 5 (Five) million.
- If you have deposits with our bank in Armenian drams and a foreign currency, and the deposit in Armenian drams is over AMD 5 (Five) million, only the dram-denominated deposit shall be guaranteed up to the amount of AMD 10 (Ten) million.
- If you have deposits in an insolvent bank in Armenian drams and foreign currency and your dram-denominated deposit is less than AMD 5 (Five) million, the deposit in Armenian drams shall be guaranteed in full while the deposit in foreign currency shall the guaranteed at the amount of the difference between the AMD 5 (Five) million and reimbursed dram-denominated bank deposit.
Note: All your dram-denominated deposits with the same bank shall be considered one deposit; similarly, all FX-denominated deposits shall be deemed as one deposit.