- The first digital bank in Armenia
- ServicesRetail bankingLOANSCar Loans
Car LoansWe offer loans to purchase vehicles on primary and secondary markets.
In case of the purchase of cars on the secondary market the lending is realized:
- for up to 3 years old Russian-made cars,
- for up to 7 years old non Russian-made cars.
TERMS OF LENDING
from AMD 1.000.000,0 up to AMD 50.000.000,0
Loan disbursement form
Maximum maturity period of the loan
up to 5 years.
Loan interest rate
• Primary market: 13-16% annually
• Secondary market: 16% annually
Security means (pledge) of the loan repayment
• Car to be purchased. As an additional security means of the loan the Bank may require the guaranties of physical and/or legal entities.
• Collateral car is subject to insurance:
- On annual basis: to the extent of the loan principal (outstanding amount)- compulsory,
- Insurance fee is 2,5%:
LTV (loan to value) ratio and prepayment
• Primary market- to the extent of up to 80% of the sale price of the car (prepayment from 20% of the sale price).
• Secondary market – to the extent of up to 60% of the appraised sale value (prepayment from 40% of the appraised sale value).
Terms of informing the customer about the decison on the loan disbursement, the loan disbursement and decision on the loan application
• Decision on the loan approval or denial is made by the authorized body of the Bank during 10 (ten) working days after the submission of the documents needed (required) for the loan to the Bank. Loan disbursement is made during 2 (two) banking days after the completion of pledging process of the collateral.
• The results of the decision of the Bank on the loan application (positive or the reasons of application denial) are reported to the Customer during 1-2 (one-two) banking days orally or in a written form as well, at the customer's will.
• Loan application handling fee – AMD 10.000,0 . The fee is charged from the customer at Bank and is not paid back to the customer irrespective of the loan application approval or denial.
• Loan account service fee - to the extent of 0.5% of the loan principal, but not less, than AMD 20,000, maximum AMD 50,000. Loan account service fee is charged in lump sum order at the moment of the loan disbursement.
• In case of cash loan principal – Cash withdrawal fee is charged according to the Bank tariffs.
In case of a positive decision on the loan application, prior to conclusion of a loan agreement, you will be provided with an INDIVIDUAL Sheet of Major Terms of Consumer Lending which complies with the requirements of the RA Central Bank Regulation 8/05 On the procedure, terms, manner of and minimum requirements to communication between the bank and a depositor, creditor and consumer.
Documents required for the lending
- In case of the purchase of car on a primary market- car purchase agreement issued by the vendor,
- Application form,
- Passport or ID card, social card or certificate on the lack of the social card (moreover, the social card and certificate on the lack of the social card are not required in case the person has submitted an ID card),
- Reference from the actual place of residence,
- Reference from the workplace on the salary, the issuance period of which on the Bank submission day should not exceed 30 calendar days,
- Prepayment receipt of the purchase of the car,
- Documents on the right of ownership of the car (technical passport) or temporary registration certificate,
- Car insurance policy,
- Reference from the State motor vehicle inspectorate department on the restrictions and prohibitions of the collateral car,
- Other documents required by the Bank, in case of need.
Criteria of the loan disbursement approval or denial:
Criteria of the decision on the loan disbursement approval:
- The availability of the collateral and guaranties accepted by the Bank,
- the availability of permanent residence,
- the availability of stable source of income,
- positive or neutral loan history,
- the availability of the authentic and valuable documents.
Criteria of the decision on the loan disbursement denial:
- submission of inauthentic documents,
- negative loan history,
- risk rating of the source of income /unstable incomes, incomes with imprecise periodicity, etc/,
- non submission of the documents required for signing the pledge contract or guaranty agreement.
Repayments of the loan and interests
- Loan resources granted by the Bank are repaid on monthly periodicity. Repayments are made according to the schedule under the loan agreement.
- Repayment of the loan and interest is realized in one of the following ways at the Cusotmer' will:
- ''Annuity'' (equal monthly installments), in which principal amount and accrued interests are included with variable portions,
- ''Spring'' (variable monthly installments), in which the repayment of the principal amount is included in equal portions, and the accrued interests in variable portions.
- All the calculations on the interest amount line are made on daily basis for a 365-day year. In case the payment day appears to be a non-working day, payment is made during the next working day.
State fees and other charges
- Validation of the pledge agreement and registration of the pledge agreement (in public competent authorities of RA): the payment of public fees to the extents stated in regulations of RA.
- Appraisal service value of the collateral car (to be purchased only on the secondary market): the payment of the service (appraisal of the property) value according to the tariffs set by the independent appraisal partner companies of the Bank.
WARNING to borrowers
- In case of delinquent liabilities with regard to the loan principal and interests of the pledged property can be CONFISCATEDaccording to the law, and the information about the borrower will be recorded in the Credit register.
- In case of redeeming the obligations as a result of delinquent liabilities on account of the collateral, if the value of the collateral is not enough for covering the borrower's loan obligations, then the Bank (according to the existing legislation) has an opportunity to redeem the loan obligations on account of the borrower's other properties (if available).
- In case of the delays of payment obligations under the loan agreement (loan principal amount, interest amount) THE BORROWER PAYS FINES according to the agreement: for overdue principal amount - 0,015% daily and for overdue interest - 0,1% daily.
ATTENTION - Loan interests are calculated based on NOMINAL INTEREST RATES. ANNUAL PERCENTAGE RATE shows how much the loan will cost for you, if interests and other payments are paid in predetermined time period and in predetermined size. Procedure on calculation of annual percentage rate (Regulation 8/01) could be found by following website address: www.cba.am.