- The first digital bank in Armenia
- ServicesRetail bankingLOANSLoans secured by collateral
Loans secured by collateralWe offer attractive terms of personal loans secured by movable or immovable property.
LENDING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Loan re-financing.
- For purchase/order of goods (works, services) intended for personal, family, household or other uses, except for entrepreneurial purposes.
RA residents aged 18 and over who during the debt service period will not reach the retirement age, otherwise a co-borrower on the loan shall qualify for the loan.
AMD, USD, Euro
- In AMD: from 1,500,000 to 50,000,000
- In USD: from 3,000 to 100,000
- In euro: from 3,000 to 80,000
Loan disbursement method
- In AMD: cash/non-cash,
- In USD or euro: non-cash via depositing the loan amount into the card account.
- In case of pledging a real property: 24 - 84 months,
- In case of pledging a movable property: 24 -60 months.
Interest rate (per annum)
- In AMD:
- In case of pledging a real property: 15% .
- In case of pledging a movable property: 17%.
- In USD :
- In case of pledging a real property: 10%.
- In case of pledging a movable property: 14%.
- In Euro:
- In case of pledging a real property: 9%.
- In case of pledging a movable property: 13%.
- In Euro:
Special lending terms
- The borrower and the pledger must be the same individual, otherwise they must run a joint household (live together).
- The borrower must not have classified loans during the past year, and the number of overdue days must not exceed 30.
- Acceptable for us real property as loan security to comply with the below-mentioned requirements.
Security of loan repayment
- Real or movable property. Apart from pledging it, at least a surety of an individual or a legal entity will be needed.
- In case of pleding a movable property:
- a Russian vehicle no older that 3 years and non-Russian vehicle no older than 7 years.
- You need a motor insurance every year at the loan amount (balance). The insurance premium is 2,5%.
- In case of pleding a movable property:
- In case of pleding a real property:
- for loans in AMD – up to 70% of the appraised value,
- for loans in foreign currency – up to 60% of the appraised value.
- In case of pledging a movable property –up to 50% of the appraised value.
Timeline for making a decision on loan application, customer notification on the relevant decision and loan disbursement
- The decision will be made within 10 (Ten) business days upon submission of required documents. The loan will be made available within 2 (Two) business days upon conclusion of the pledging process.
- We will notify you on the decision within 1-2 (one-two) business days orally or also in writing, at your request.
- Fee for servicing the loan account – at 1% of the loan amount, but no less than AMD 30,000. It is a one-time fee and chargeable when the loan funds are made available.
- In case of cash loans, a cash withdrawal fee will be charged according to Bank's tariff rates.
In case of a positive decision on the loan application, prior to conclusion of a loan agreement, you will be provided with an INDIVIDUAL Sheet of Major Terms of Consumer Lending, which complies with the requirements of the RA Central Bank Regulation 8/05 On the procedure, terms, manner of and minimum requirements to communication between the bank and a depositor, creditor and consumer.
List of Required Documents
- Loan application,
- Passport and social card or statement on its absence or ID card only,
- Pledgeable property certificate (form #3),
- Marriage certificate (if any),
- Documents necessary for conclusion of collateral agreement:
- Ownership certificate and proofs for acquiring a title to the pledgeable property,
- Encumbrance certificate (unified certificate) on the property to be pledged,
- Report on appraisal of pledgeable property.
- Other documents as may be required by the bank.
Criteria for Taking Decisions on Loan Application
Criteria for Positive Decision-Making:
- Acceptable for the Bank pledgeable property and relevant sureties,
- Permanent residence,
- Positive or neutral credit history,
- Full package of trustworthy documents.
Criteria for Declining a Loan Application:
- Submission of unreliable documents,
- Negative credit history,
- Failure to submit documents necessary for conclusion of collateral agreement or sureties.
State Duties and Other Charges
- Appraisal of pledgeable real property – AMD 10,000-150,000,
- Fee for collateral agreement authentication – AMD 15,000- AMD 20,000 (payable at notary's office),
- Collateral registration – minimum amount - AMD 36,500 (payable in the relevant subdivision of the State Cadastre).
Payment of the Loan Principal Amount and Interest
- The loan shall be repaid on a monthly basis as scheduled in the loan agreement.
- The loan principal amount and interest shall be paid under one of the below-mentioned options as may be chosen by you:
- "Annuity" plan (equal monthly payments), including variable portions of the principal amount and accrued interest,
- "Springy" plan (variable monthly payments), including the payment of fixed principal amounts and variable interest:
- Interest calculation is based on a 365-day year. If the due date is not a business day, this date will be extended to the next business day.
- In case of repayment of more than 50% of the principal amount prior to expiration of the first half of the loan term, the borrower shall pay а penalty at 1% of the prematurely paid sum exceeding 50% of the principal amount.
- NO PENALTY IS CHARGED for early repayment of the loans regulated under the Armenian law On Consumer Lending.
- Failure to promptly pay the loan principal amount and interest may entail a loan foreclosure, while information on your default will be recorded in the Credit Registry.
- If the collateral value is not sufficient to repay the liabilities arising from failure to duly fulfill your debt service obligations, we will be entitled to recover the debt by selling your other property (if any) (as stipulated in the current legislation).
- In case of a failure to duly fulfill your payment obligations (loan principal amount and interest), you will be obliged to PAY PENALTIES at 0.015% of the overdue principal amount and 0.1% of the overdue interest per day.