- The first digital bank in Armenia
- ServicesRetail bankingPAYMENT CARDS
- Card Issuance and ServiceWARNING
- Ensure the confidentiality of your PIN-code (it should be kept secret and inaccessible to other people). You bear full responsibility for the transactions executed with your PIN-code. We will not bear any responsibility for illegal and unauthorized use of your payment card as a result of access of third parties to your PIN-code.
- In case your card is lost or stolen immediately contact us by the following phone numbers: (+374 10) 56-20-36, (+374 10) 58-29-77 or Armenian Card Payment system by the number (+374 10) 44-03-80 to provide the password indicated in your application for a payment card. The validity of your card will be suspended immediately after your call.
- The delay in reporting us a lost or stolen card may result in card transactions performed by third parties.
- We will not be responsible for the damage caused to you during the period between losing the card and your informing us about it.
- You will be responsible for all the card transactions executed until the time you notify us on the need to suspend the card because it is lost or stolen.