- The first digital bank in Armenia
- ServicesRetail bankingPAYMENT CARDS
- Card Issuance and ServicePayment Card Transactions
Payment Card Transactions
Payment cards can be used to:
- Withdraw cash from your account through ATMs and POS-terminals;
- Make non-cash payments in stores and service centers (stores, restaurants, hotels and other service centers);
- Pay utility bills through ATMs or online (by registering a virtual card on www.arca.am);
- Execute online transactions (payments, purchases);
- Execute card-to-card transfers via ATMs or online;
- In case of using our online banking services, you will have an opportunity to reload your funds (from current account to card account) and immediately manage your card account funds.
Note: To track the cash flows into and out of your card account, you must enable the SMS delivery service (you can submit an application to refuse SMS delivery services). When paying online, you can use 3D Secure services.