- The first digital bank in Armenia
- ServicesRetail bankingPAYMENT CARDS
- Card Issuance and ServiceUseful Information
When making card payments, you should remember:
- You can shop in trading and service centers with the logo of the given card system displayed thereon;
- While making card payments, before signing the receipt, make sure the amount indicated in the receipt corresponds to the amount of your transaction;
- While making card payments always keep your card fully visible;
- In case you refuse to purchase, request to invalidate (VOID) your payment claim and keep the relevant receipt until the next account statement is issued in order to make sure no charges has been made from your account.
Tips for those travelling abroad:
- Check the expiry date of your card.
- Check your account balance,
- Write down your 16-digit card number and all the phone numbers by which you can contact us in case of loss or theft of your card while abroad;
- Check the necessary information on the bank card payment limits. In case the set limits do not satisfy you, you can ask us to increase them (in order to avoid rejection of the transaction as a result of exceeding the limits).
Note: Keep the card transactions receipts and upon your return reconcile them with the transactions indicated in your account statement.
When executing transactions in foreign currency, you should bear in mind the following:
- Foreign exchange rates may differ which is not our responsibility;
- When executing transactions in the currency other than the card account one in the service centers and ATMs of the member banks of Armenian Card payment system, the bank will apply its exchange rate as of the date of offsetting the transaction by the Armenian Card payment system.
- When executing transactions in service centers and ATMs of other banks as an exchange rate will be applied the one set by the bank as of the date of offsetting the transactions by the MasterCard payment system.