- The first digital bank in Armenia
- TariffsRetail bankingMetal accounts
1. Unallocated metal accounts
Bank account service (annually)*
Account minimum balance
Provision of the extracts and payment documents
Provision of the copies of extracts and payment documents **
Backdated 1-12 months: AMD 1,000
Backdated more than 1 year: AMD 2,000
Paper gold post to the account:
- - -
- In case of the paper gold purchased by means of the Bank
- In case of the paper gold transferred from other banks
Annual interest rate applied to account balance
Provision of references **
Provision of references on audit inquiry (except the banks of RA)**
* Fees are charged on a monthly basis, on the basis of average daily balances.
** Fees are presented VAT included.
2. Paper gold transfers *
Interbank transfers **
Inquiries on the changes of the payment conditions
Inquiries on the cancellation of the payment orders
Inquiries on the search of made transfers amounts
Provision of S.W.I.F.T. payment orders ***
* The payment orders presented before 3.30 pm are made by the Bank on the same banking day, and the payment orders presented after 3.30 pm are made by the Bank on the next banking day.
** Besides the stated fee, other fees done by the Bank are additionaly charged to the extent of the respective fees charged from other (not correspondent bank) Banks .
*** Fees are presented VAT included.
Note - The minimum limit of each paper gold transfer, as well as paper gold trading is 31.0 gram.