- The first digital bank in Armenia
- Join our Team
Our employees get a lot of benefits, in particular:
|Competitive salary||An environment equipped with innovative software and state-of-the-art hardware|
|Bonuses on occasion of birthdays, marriage or birth of a child||Health insurance|
|Favorable terms of Evocabank's products, insurance discounts||High performance, holiday and year-end bonuses|
|Special courses, great options for personal and career growth||English courses in Evocabank|
|Participation in international conferences and business trips abroad||Corporate social responsibility and participation in cultural events|
|Stylish dress code and free Fridays||Teambuilding and corporate events|
Now, we are looking for:
- university degree in Law and legal sciences;
- at least 3 years of work experience in financial - banking sphere as a lawyer;
- excellent command of Armenian banking legislation;
- strong communication skills, ability to work with teams;
- high sense of responsibility, initiative;
- analytical and practical thinking, negotiation and conflict management skills;
- excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- excellent knowledge of Armenian and Russian; good knowledge of English.
- review the legality of the pledge, provide reports on complaints;
- bank’s litigation services, preparation of bank requests, claims and complaints, as well as preparation of responses, complaints and drafts of lawsuits against the Bank, judicial implementation;
- summary and analysis of court proceedings results;
- development of contracts and other legal documents of the bank;
- fulfillment of other tasks of Legal division.
Application procedures: Interested applicants should send their CVs in Armenian or in English to: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating "Lawer" in the subject line of the e-mail.
Only short-listed candidates will be interviewed.